Are you sabotaging yourself?
If you are turning a blind eye to things and blaming other people, you could be destroying your chance to succeed. Here are some areas to look at – the more honest you can be with yourself the better you can address these areas.
- Delegation – If you cannot delegate, you cannot grow. Trying to do everything yourself will can only keep you at your current level, and could even cause a big problem if you get sick or burned out. Learn how to delegate.
- Training – Continuous learning is essential for growth. If you assume you have enough information you will fall further and further behind.
- Not promoting your personal brand – I know this is not for everyone, but creating a personal brand can really help your sales and marketing. Have you ever met someone that is just selling a product but is not interesting at all? Not nearly as interesting.
- No Marketing – If you are not putting enough time into new sales and marketing you will be surprised to find one day that you are running out of options. This is a constant effort.
- Poor Bookkeeping – Not keeping your books, doing proper payroll and managing your tax strategy will sink your ship.