Interviews are a great way to gain exposure and traffic from your Buzzoodle magazine.
When you are a Buzzoodle client, your editor will take your interview and bio and format it to the magazine. You simply need to write 3-5 questions and then answer them. In your bio provide your name, company, link to website, image (head shot) and a brief summary about you.
Changing your interview every month is a great way to create traffic and interest and build a profile. Download: Interview Instructions.
Don’t overlook other opportunities, such as:
- Interview a Client – You can be the interviewer, or the interviewee. Get some visibility for your client and for you with this strategy.
- Interview with other Employees – Show off the breadth of skills by highlighting different key employees in different months.
- Interview other Experts – You can use this tool to interview other people in your industry that are not direct competitors. For example, authors, speakers and people you meet at shows.
- Interview Partners – Interview business partners or form a partnership where you and another person can interview each other and trade traffic and visibility.
The possible interview list of questions is huge, but here are some to get your ideas going.
- Why do customers buy from you?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- How did you get into this line of work?
- Tell me about a success story a client of yours has had when working with you.
- What do you see as the biggest problem in your industry?
- Who are your ideal clients and why?
- Where do you see your company next year?
- What changes have you seen in the industry?
- Which products are most popular and why?
- What is it like you work for your company?
- How is your company dealing with the economic challenges?