We get many Buzzoodle writing job inquiries per month. The only way we can evaluate potential paid authors is for prospective authors to do an article first. (See our pledge to freelance writers) We only reply to authors we post, and authors are only eligible for paid opportunities after they demonstrate their articles will fit well with our publication and engage our readers. We want to pay writers. But it only makes sense if your article gets visitors to read it.
Basic Terms for All Article Submissions
- Buzzoodle publishes both paid and unpaid articles to the online magazine. Payment must be to pre-approved authors who have had one or more guest posts accepted first.
- By submitting the article, Author give us the non-exclusive right to publish the article and images.
- Payment for article gives Buzzoodle exclusive rights to content.
- Author certifies that the content is unique and the author is the creator of the information and can grant us permission without infringing on any other copyrights.
- Articles should not be promotional in nature unless approved in advance.
- Minimum word count for paid articles is 300.
- Buzzoodle reserves the right to make editorial modifications and publish in multiple locations.
- Author may add one link to bio. We reserve the right to remove link based on our discretion.
- We do give preference to articles with a lead generation slant, but it is not mandatory if the topic is interesting.
Paid Article Guidelines
Paid articles are approved and posted or they are declined. Occasionally we may ask for changes. We will pay within one week of publication.
Payment is via PayPal and requires authors to promote the article to their Social Media account after publication on Buzzoodle. We hope you are proud of your article and this is a non-issue.
Payment amount is $10 per article (300 words or more) standard, but may be more for authors who have bigger Social Networks or write longer, more in-depth articles.
Paid authors will be invited to submit more articles and depending on how those articles perform each month, the quantity of requested articles may be increased, decreased or cancelled.
We need to have a W9 form on file for US based freelance writers before a second payment is made.
Guest Author Guidelines
Anyone may submit an unpaid guest article to our site for consideration. You should be familiar with our articles and our target readers for best results.
If your post is accepted, we will let you know via email. We encourage you to promote your article via social media accounts to improve your visibility and article performance.
Guests posts may be lightly promotional but must be useful, interesting information for our readers.
Products and services must not compete with Buzzoodle.